Teach and preach and work as missionaries do.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Happy 8 Months!
His visit to Ohio State University

Sweet Hunter has been on his mission for 8 whole months today.
That means we are 1/3 of the way done! Yippeee!
That also means he has been on my mind all. day. long.
I can't believe how quickly the time is going by.
He will be home in a year and 4 months. That's only 487 days. (but who's counting right?)
I am so proud of him for dedicating 2 years of his life to this work. What a commitment.
He has been doing so well and has loved it every step of the way.
I love this sweet boy, and I can't believe how being apart has only strengthened our relationship.

At 8 months Hunter has:
-had 5 baptisms
-been to 2 areas
-loved all his companions
-received 3 packages from me
-sent me a letter every single week
-called home once
-been out for 243 days
-missed football a whole bunch
-had some foot problems that we are praying will go away
-fallen in love with Ohio
-been doing so amazing :)

Wanna know more about what missionaries do and how you can talk with them?

All my love,
Aleigh Joy

4 comments

  1. Wow! Congratulations. You reach in 8 months with such that happiness.

    God Bless you always. the family international videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog!
    you are lovely!

    bailey @ mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, how kind! I'll make sure to check yours out :)

      Delete