10 fingers = 10 months!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

10 WHOLE MONTHS!
That's double digits people! 
That's 2 months away from a year!
That's 304 days!
That's like 43 weeks!
That's a lot of minutes...
That makes me reallllyyy happy!!! :)

I can't believe we have come this far already.
I am beyond happy and excited.
My heart has been swelling with joy all day.
I couldn't stop snuggling and tickling and laughing with my sunbeams because I have been in SUCH a good mood!
He has always done that to me, even when he is so far away :)
We have come this far, there's just no stopping us!

He is doing so very well on his mission, I know he is loving every minute of it.
In his last letter he said "Looking back on my baptisms and the people I have come to love and care for, I know this is where I am supposed to be."
Then continued to say... "Jesus Christ means everything to me. I look forward to each morning when I get to put his name over my heart and dread the day when I will have to take off my tag for good."
He sure is amazing and I'm so grateful he is out serving the Lord :)

Ten months down, only Fourteen to go!! :)
I sure do love my sweet missionary :)
"Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again." :)

All my love,
Aleigh Joy

4 comments

  1. I love the positive attitude, ten months is such a big accomplishment :) Very cute picture with the hand celebration countdowns, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very kind! :) Thank you so very much, it is quite exciting :)

      Delete