Dancing when the evening fell.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Eleven Whole Months!!!
Time for the happy dance!! 
Eleven is like a realllyy big number.
Last night before I went to bed I thought about how tomorrow would be the eleventh month mark.
I thought to myself, "ugh its exciting but there is still so much time to go. Its such a small number in the grand scheme of things."
When I woke up, my mindset was completely different.
We made it to Eleven months!
All of a sudden that number seemed huge to me. 
Its another month closer to being reunited :)
Distance truly can't separate two hearts that really care. 

It was quite a good day.
I went to work and for the first time ever my boss asked me if I have a boyfriend.
Ha. What a day to ask!
As my cheeks got rosy I smiled and said yes.
He wanted to know all about sweet Hunter and I told him how we haven't seen each other in 11 months today.
He was shocked and said he was extremely impressed.
Yeah, that is pretty impressive George :)
I got home and went for a long run where I reminisced over the past four years that Hunter and I have been "together" 
I took a shower and got some amazing ideas for his birthday :)
Then I made my favorite, tofu and veggies, with pilsbury biscuits haha. 
Now I am watching Home Alone happy as a clam :)

In Hunt's last email he mentioned how he is "lucky" to have me.
I kinda giggled when I thought, "noo I am lucky!"
I guess that's how it should be though, right? :)
So here's to eleven months of being extremely lucky!
I can't wait to see what's in store for the next 11 :)

All my love, 
Aleigh Joy

1 comment

  1. Commercial Contract Disputes Lawyer
    The phrase "DANCING WHEN THE EVENING FELL" is a powerful and captivating literary phrase that can be used effectively in a literary or descriptive context. It conjures vivid imagery of dancing in the evening, creating a sense of beauty and romance. The mood setting is enchantment and serenity, and the mention of evening provides a specific time frame, adding depth to the scene. The word "dancing" implies a sense of rhythm and movement, adding energy to the scene. The phrase prompts readers to visualize a captivating moment, evokes feelings of joy, freedom, or nostalgia depending on the context. The phrase can serve as a transition in a narrative, marking the shift from day to night. Sensory elements like the scent of the evening air or the sound of music can be added to enhance the experience. Metaphorical use can also be used to describe a change or transformation. Character interaction can be enhanced by describing who is dancing or what they are dancing to, while location description can provide an immersive experience. The phrase can also be used as a tone setter, establishing the tone of a poem, story, or scene. Parallel actions can be explored, and the phrase can be used to hints at future developments or themes in the narrative. The phrase's impact on the plot and characters can also be assessed.

    ReplyDelete